Monday 23 March 2020

All Welcome Back and Stuff


It's been a while!

This post is dedicated to my recent wedding. We were so fortunate to have our close friends and families provide services that made the day possible, and I sent out cards with pictures enclosed. There were 15 cards in total, but I forgot to take a photo of one...

I will have 3-4 cards per post over the next 4 days. Some cards I made quite a while ago, and I can't remember the exact details of what products I used. Sorry about that. There are also quite a few retired products used, as I'm only just getting back into the card making game. But enjoy!


For these two cards, I created backgrounds using the emboss resist technique, and came up with these 2 designs:


Our best friend, we credit with being almost entirely at fault for the relationship, got this card below. I love the kind of sarcastic tone of the "gee, thanks" sentiment!



Stampin' Supplies 
Stamp Sets: Mountain Air, Just Sayin', Gorgeous Grunge
Ink Colours: Not Quite Navy, Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive
Card Stock Colour: Whisper White, Old Olive, Pool Party, Rich Razzleberry
Punches: Scallop Oval
Other: Woodgrain TIEF, Rhinestones, Clear embossing powder


One of my oldest friends provided the venue for the wedding in her beautiful garden. I wanted to stick to the garden theme for her card as well, here's what I came up with:





Stampin' Supplies 
Stamp Sets: Creative Elements 
Ink Colours: Pool Party, Pacific Point, Old Olive
Card Stock Colour: Whisper White, Old Olive, Pacific Point
Punches: Blossom, Bird Builder, 2-1/2" Circle
Other: Clear embossing powder


Cheers,
Tami xx

No comments:

Post a Comment