Wednesday 25 March 2020

All Wedding Thank Yous and Stuff Day 3

This is Part 3 of the series of Thank You cards sent out to the attendees at my recent wedding.

This card was made for my sister, made with her favourite colour. It was a CASE from a technique class, I believe it would have been hosted by Anna (my upline)



I really don't remember the details for what I used for the above anymore. Apologies...


This card was a CASE from Carol Dunstan at Inkantations and Inkarnations for my friends who made an AWESOME Police Box sign that hung over my archway. 


Stampin' Supplies 
Stamp Sets: Feeling Sentimental, A Word for You
Ink Colours: Pacific Point
Card Stock Colour: Whisper White, Pacific Point, Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky
Big Shot: Label Framelits
Punches: Word Window


The below card was for my brother & sister-in-law 


Stampin' Supplies 
Stamp Sets: Mixed Bunch
Ink Colours: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, 
Card Stock Colour: Whisper White, Basic Gray, Old Olive
Punches: Blossom, Word Window


My mother-in-law made our beautiful bouquets and lapel flowers, and I made this card for her and my father-in-law, from the whitewashing technique taught, again, by Anna .



Stampin' Supplies 
Stamp Sets: TBA
Ink Colours: Whisper White
Card Stock Colour: Crumb Cake
Other: Blendabilities, Aqua Painter

This card was for my mother-in-law (I get 2!)



Stampin' Supplies 
Stamp Sets: TBA
Ink Colours: Pool Party, 
Card Stock Colour: Very Vanilla, Soft Sky
Ribbons: Baja Breeze pleated ribbon
Big Shot: Label Framelits
Other: Beau Chateau DSP


See you all again tomorrow!
Cheers,
Tami xx

No comments:

Post a Comment