Thursday 26 March 2020

All Wedding Thank You and Stuff Day 4 (Final)

It's the last post in my thank you cards from my recent wedding, look back over the past 3 days through to Monday's post if you've missed any.


These two cards went to my workmates who attended:



Stampin' Supplies 
Stamp Sets: Petite Pairs
Ink Colours: Gumball Green
Card Stock Colour: Summer Starfruit, Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana, 
Ribbons: Seam Binding
Punches: Scallop Oval, Decorative Label, 1-1/4" Scallop Circle, 1-3/4" Circle



Stampin' Supplies 
Stamp Sets: A Word For You
Ink Colours: Pool Party, 
Card Stock Colour: Very Vanilla, Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals
Ribbons: Summer Starfruit 3/8" Stitched Satin, Seam Binding
Punches: Scallop Heart
Other: Birthday Basics DSP

This emboss resist with sponging technique card went to my brother:


Stampin' Supplies 
Stamp Sets: Serene Silhouettes 
Ink Colours: Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red
Card Stock Colour: Whisper White,
Other: Black embossing powder, Pearls

And the final card (but by no means less important) is for my other mum: 



Stampin' Supplies 
Stamp Sets: Petal Parade
Ink Colours: Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, Island Indigo
Card Stock Colour: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo
Punches: Decorative Label


I hope you've enjoyed these cards. Hopefully, I'll be back soon with more, as I get back into the swing of cardmaking.



Cheers,
Tami xx

No comments:

Post a Comment