Thursday 27 December 2012

All December Team Swaps and Stuff

My upline Anna's teams theme was "Vintage"
I've made a one layer card (a very difficult task for me!)



Stampin' Supplies 
Stamp Sets: Established Elegance, A Word for You
Ink Colours: Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Soft Suede
Card Stock Colour: Very Vanilla
Other: Colour Spritzer Tool


My sideline Kirra's swap theme was "Summer"
I am actually incredibly impressed with myself on this one! My only inspiration was the name of the theme and I built this one all by myself and it's not half bad if I do say so myself



Stampin' Supplies 

Stamp Sets: Word Play, Lovely as a Tree
Ink Colours: Old Olive, Island Indigo, Pumpkin Pie
Card Stock Colour: Lucky Limeade, Naturals Ivory, Island Indigo, Pool Party, Summer Starfruit
Punches: 1-3/4" Circle 
Other: Woodgrain TIEF, Perfect Polka Dots TIEF, Sponge Daubers, Illuminate Watermark Stampin Pads

Hope you're enjoying the wind down after Xmas

Cheers,
Tami xx

No comments:

Post a Comment